Wednesday, May 17, 2017

New Sizzix Diamond Point Die!

Diamond point is another of my new Sizzix dies, making this adorable Quilt block which can be made in many different ways! Partial seam, straight seem or Y seams!  So many options!!  
I love having those perfectly cut pieces for easy piecing! Die cutting is such handy quilting tool!
This Diamond Point die will be available in mid June. I'll keep you posted!
In the meantime, I have added my other Sizzix dies to my website! Click Here!



Will you be at trade show Spring Quilt Market?


Come by the Sizzix booth #2341 to say hi!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like your new die is going to help make stunning diamond quilts and more. Total #CreativeGoodness. I definitely want to create with it.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!